Bucksport Marine Park
Bucksport Marine Park is a 47 acre industrial park located along the Inter-coastal Waterway and the Waccamaw River (MP377) Myrtle Beach, SC region. The property is 34 miles to Georgetown, SC; 88 miles to Charleston, SC; and 30 miles to Myrtle Beach International Airport.
- 700′ parallel dockage and wooden pier able to accommodate vessels up to 200′
- 28′ wide double lane boat ramp
- Adjacent to Bucksport Marina offering: fuel, store, restaurant and bar, ect.
- 47+ acres of land for marine-related businesses
- Additional commercial concrete pier and boat slips for use by Park tenants
- 2 travel lift wells and piers sized for 100 tons and 300 tons respectively
- Water, sewer, power and fiber in place
- Corps of Engineer permits in hand
- Sites for sale or lease with affordable pricing
Myrtle Beach Labor:
- Current Labor Pool: 140,632
- Current Employment: 132,897