Corporate Headquarters/Back Office Space
The Myrtle Beach region offers a lower cost operating environment with upscale amenities for Corporations and Headquarters Operations.
- Electricity rates in Myrtle Beach are 25% below the national average ($0.0471 per kilowatt hour vs. 0.0616 per kilowatt hour)
- Wage rates in call center & technology occupations are 20-25% below the national average.
- We have a current workforce of approx. 1,000 CSR and another 7,500 employed in retail sales with an in-depth knowledge of customer service and sales.
- Customized workforce training services provided at no cost to employers.
- Myrtle Beach has a newly expanded international airport that provides outstanding transportation advantages for employees and company executives.
- Myrtle Beach is a world-recognized brand that will provide instant name recognition for clients and investors.
“Our continued growth and our entry into the healthcare industry were all factors in our decision to choose Myrtle Beach for our new expansion. The workforce, the welcoming business climate, and the location matched our requirements. The local and state authorities have been great to work with and we look forward to a great partnership with the Palmetto State.”
-Chad Carlson, president and CEO of STARTEK.
See why companies from all over are choosing the Myrtle Beach area to grow and expand their businesses.
Back to Our Target Industries