A Fresh Approach to Recruiting & Retaining Local Talent
Thu, April 21, 2016
A local small business hiring expert, Rebecca Barnes-Hogg, Founder and lead consultant with YOLO Insights, walked us through how Integra Fabrics in Loris attracted and retained top talent from our local market.
Attendees learned how to:
Back to Events
- Conduct a solid recruiting audit for your organization – what do you have, what do you need and what would you like to see in the future.
- Shift from a screening to attracting mindset.
- Understand the positions for which you are hiring—get the important details down to attract the best employees.
- Leverage your culture, communication style, processes, and technology to attract top performers.
- Ask Insightful Interview™ questions that give you a true picture of your candidate so you can stop relying on the superficial information you get with “traditional” questions.
- And much more!